Here are some 5 ways you can be frugal and still have the wedding of your dreams!
- Cut the Cake-Literally, we mean cut the cake out of your wedding. Wedding cakes can become very expensive, and normally we see a lot of them go to waste. Not to mention, cake is a very old wedding trend. Try something fun like having a dessert table or even having cupcakes!
- Marry on an “off” Day-We all know it’s easier to get married on a Saturday, but you will save so much more money if you get married on a Friday or especially on a Sunday! We’ve had a variety of clients get married on a Sunday and have a Sunday Brunch as their meal! It’s so fun, innovative, and not traditional!
- Venue- The times we’ve seen people blow through their budgets is when they use venues that require use of their vendors. Try to find venues that are flexible and allow you to bring in your vendors like caterers!
- Air BNB- There are tons of amazing Air BNB’s that can not only be a great location for your wedding ceremony, but even house your guests! We’ve seen this done a lot for destinations weddings, but who said you cannot do it locally?!
- One Flower- When you pick one flower, then you can get many more flowers at a lower price. The cost of flower arrangements comes not from the flowers themselves, but rather the labor. Therefore, if you have different kinds of flowers then it will take longer to arrange, which basically means it will cost you big bucks. Try to go after larger flowers like hydrangeas because you will need less and they make a huge statement!
Whether your big day is in a year or in 6 months, there are many ways to cut costs. Don’t hesitate to contact us to help you on your big day. Remember, we are here to make sure your special day is extremely memorable without breaking the bank.
*All images are from our Pinterest account