Once the wedding festivities are over, we know many of our couples cannot wait to be on their honeymoon! We know it can be hard to find the perfect destination for your honeymoon so we are going to help you! We know beach destinations may take the top spots, but we also have included a variety of cities that have lots of adventure, culture, and diversity.
1. Acapulco- Temperatures stay in the 80s year round and the water stays warm so its perfect for swimming. Acapulco is always extremely affordable so it won't break the bank. We've heard many great things about The Camino Real. They offer great rooms, private beaches, fine dining, and lots of activities.
2. Canada-If you are looking for a cooler honeymoon then this may be the best option! The Fairmont Chateau is one of our favorite spots. It's on the edge of Lake Louise and they offer a variety of winter sport! Perfect for any snow bunny! There is cross country skiing, snowshoeing, ice skating, and even dogsledding!
3. Bali- If you are looking to travel somewhere abroad that is tropical and exotic then Bali is your place! Here you can enjoy delicious foods, explore beautiful temples, and relax in the Amankila resort.
4. Paris-The city of love could not be more perfect for your honeymoon. The charming city owill have you fall in love with the food, culture, and people. We highly recommend you to stay at The Molitor.
The Molitor is as close as you get to a resort hotel in Paris: the legendary Art Deco swimming pool was reborn as a hotel and sports club after 20 years of abandon. Stained glass sporting scenes have been restored, alongside memories of graffiti artist squatters.
There's a gigantic Clarins spa and an art gallery, while the surprising roof terrace provides an eyrie-like outdoor lounge perched over the Périphérique ring road with suspended herb and flower gardens. Three rooms have original Art Deco, steamer-style portholes, and most overlook the pool.-Telegraph
5. Bora Bora- White sand beaches surrounded by crystal clear waters does exist and its in Bora Bora! Here you can grab your very own private bungalow and have your very own private beach. The sunsets are completely surreal and it's the perfect place to unwind. Check out the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa!