We love the bachelorette parties because it's one of the best ways to send the bride off with a real bang! We know planning the party can be a little difficulty, whether your the maid of honor, bride, or part of the squad. This is the time you want to show your ladies how excited you are to party with them so we've found some great party favors that cost less than $10! It's a great way to show your appreciation that won't break the bank.
1. Bride Tribe: This is a great way to mark your squad with a gold tattoo. It's a great way to start the party in style!
2. Hair Ties: Practical gifts the best gifts to give and what gal doesn't need a hair tie?
3. Personalized Totes: Who does doesn't love a good tote? It's a great way to give the girls something more personalized and it can hold their stuff!
4. Gold Capsules: We love how these tiny capsules will make it a party anywhere you go! All you have to do it is pull apart the capsule and you've got confetti at your hands without the mess.
5. Hangover Kit: Well, this one is a no brainer. Every gal will love you for this kit!
All Images from Etsy and Bando!