It's that time of the year where we are are seeing those adorable Girl Scouts' selling those amazing cookies! Whether you love Thin Mints, Samoas, these amazing childhood snacks are the perfect sweet treats to add to your wedding day!
We've found a variety of ways on how you can incorporate these delicious cookies within your wedding.
1. Favor Bags: Give these little treats in adorable goodie bags for your guest to munch on at the end of the night!
2. Dessert Bar: This would be the perfect addition to any dessert bar. We even recommend them to be stacked on top of a glass of milk!
3. Forget the Cake: Replace your cake with a Girl Scouts' tower of cookies!
4. Signature Cocktail: How does a Thin Mint Martini sound? Work with your planner and have them help you create a delicious Girl Scouts' cocktail!
5. Welcome Bags: We love the idea of having welcome bags filled with items your guests would appreciate. Water, mints, gum, Advil, and of course snacks! Add these little cookies to their welcome bag and they will thank you!