Happy Tuesday! We have spoken with a variety of our former brides and they are sharing some items they wished they took on their honeymoon along with some items they knew to bring!
1. A durable, rollable suitcase: a must. Bonus points if it has four wheels. And though they don’t usually come cheap, if you travel often, I promise you won’t regret the investment.
2. Cashmere Travel Set: This isn't a must, but we've been told it really helps you lock in that beauty rest!
3. Camera: This is the time to invest in a great camera. These pictures will be with you forever!
5. Duffle Bag: This is a great way to keep items like toothbrushes, face masks, and even socks at an easy reach.
6. Cashmere Wrap: We know how cold those planes can get so be sure to bring a cozy wrap!
7. Headphones: This is a great way to help ensure you drown out all those travel noises.
8. Ballet Flats: Make security easy on you!
9. iPad: This is going to be your best friend especially for those long flights!
10. Head Pillow: This item is a no brainer!